Membership in Beta Alpha Psi includes those persons of good moral character who have achieved scholastic and/or professional excellence in the field of accounting, who have been initiated according to the ritual, and who remain in good standing.
EPSILON ZETA CHAPTER
Our chapter membership requirements support our mission of promoting the study and practice of accounting; providing opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals; and encouraging a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibility.
- Networking with our business partners
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- Office visit with Accounting Firms
- Career Assistant
- Declared, or intention to declare, a concentration in Accounting
- Has paid the candidate fee ($140) per year
- An Accounting GPA of at least 3.0
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Minimum of 32 total hours during the academic year
- Minimum of 12 professional hours
- Minimum 12 service hours
- Minimum of 8 hours which consist of any combination of professional and/or service hours (up to 4 hours can be from non-BAP sponsored events)