Membership in Beta Alpha Psi includes those persons of good moral character who have achieved scholastic and/or professional excellence in the field of accounting, who have been initiated, and who remain in good standing.
EPSILON ZETA CHAPTER
What Can I Expect?
Joining Beta Alpha Psi is a two phase journey. When you first submit your membership application (located below) and join our chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, you are a candidate. Candidates are members on a trial basis. To move from candidate status to membership status, you must complete a certain number of hours, pay fees, and attend organisational meetings. Candidates have 2 semesters (a year) to complete these requirements. At the end of this period, he/she will be inducted as a member of Beta Alpha Psi!
- Networking with our business partners
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- Office visit with Accounting Firms
- Career Assistance
- Declared, or intention to declare, a concentration in Accounting
- Has paid the candidate fee ($140) per year
- An Accounting GPA of at least 3.0
- Overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Minimum of 32 total hours during the academic year
- Minimum of 12 professional hours
- Minimum 12 service hours
- Minimum of 8 hours which consist of any combination of professional and/or service hours (up to 4 hours can be from non-BAP sponsored events)